You'll be notified about every new video from this channel through LINE TV app. Continue?You'll NOT be notified about every new video from this channel through LINE TV app anymore. Continue?선택Don't ask again
These Community Subtitle Terms and Conditions of Use (these “Terms”) govern your access and use of community subtitle services (the “Services”) available on LINE TV mobile application and/or website available at https://tv.line.me (“LINE TV Platform”).
The capitalized terms not defined but used herein have the meanings set forth in the LINE TV Terms and Conditions of Use.
2. Modifications. We may modify these Terms within the scope of the purpose of the Services, if we deem the modification necessary. In such case, we will notify you by posting the modified Terms and the start date of application on a readily available location within LINE TV Platform. The modification will become effective from the date of application specified by us.
3.1 Subject to these Terms, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable permission for personal, non-commercial use of the Services to: (i) access television shows, movies, videos or other audio-visual content provided by us and third-parties (the “Content”); and (ii) access, participate and/or engage in a community of users of the Services including submitting subtitles for the Content using the methods provided by us.
3.2 We reserve the right to modify, limit or discontinue the whole or any part of the Services at any time without prior notice and we will have no liability to you for any such unavailability.
3.3 The Services may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by us. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. By using the Services, you expressly relieve us from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
4. Subtitle Submissions.
4.1 The Services permit your submission of subtitles for the Content (the “Subtitle Submissions”) and the hosting, sharing, and/or publishing of such Subtitle Submissions.
4.2 You agree that the following restrictions shall apply with respect to any Subtitle Submissions:
A. We do not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Subtitle Submissions and shall have no liability to you for any content posted in Subtitle Submissions; and
B. We will have the right, but not the obligation, to review the Subtitle Submissions and delete any Subtitle Submissions that violate these Terms and/or contain any of the following types of content (each a “Prohibited Submission”): (i) any content that violates, or promotes or encourages the violation of, any applicable law, court verdicts, resolutions or orders, or administrative measures that are legally binding; (ii) any content that hinders public order or customs; (iii) any content that infringes, impairs or defames any person’s intellectual property rights, image rights, privacy or data protection rights, or any other rights granted by applicable law; (iv) any content that includes any grossly offensive material, violent, coarse, sexual or anti-social expressions, or expressions that lead to discrimination by age, national origin, creed, sex, gender, social status, family origin, and/or expressions that induce or encourage suicide, self-harm, or drug abuse. We may also edit, restrict, suspend, or remove your Subtitle Submissions if we reasonably determine that such Subtitle Submissions are inappropriate.
4.3 You will be solely responsible for your own Subtitle Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish your Subtitle Submissions and grant us the necessary rights. We will not be held liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on any Subtitle Submissions.
4.4 You retain all your ownership rights in your Subtitle Submissions. However, by submitting the Subtitle Submissions to us, you hereby grant to us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, unlimited, sub-licensable and transferable worldwide license to use, reproduce, distribute, exploit, prepare derivative works of, display, publish, broadcast, perform, import, commercialize, retain copies of, and otherwise transfer all copyright, inventions, and other intellectual property rights in the Subtitle Submissions in connection with the Services and our business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Services (and derivative works thereof) in any form and media formats and through any media channels.
4.5 If notified of an allegedly Prohibited Submission, we may investigate the allegation and determine in our sole discretion whether to remove the Subtitle Submission, which we reserve the right to do at any time and without notice.
5. Termination. We reserve the right to terminate, suspend or block any or all features of your access or use of the Services at any time if we determine at our good faith discretion that you have committed a material breach of any terms of these Terms for reasons including, without limitation, copyright infringement, pornography, or obscenity.
6. Exemption of Liability. We make no warranties or representations that the Services are free from de facto or legal flaws (including but not limited to stability, reliability, accuracy, integrity, effectiveness, fitness for a particular purpose, security-related faults, errors, bugs, or infringements of rights). We will not be responsible for providing the Services without such defects. We will not be responsible for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages (including but not limited to such damages that could have been predicted) with respect to our contractual default or act of tort due our negligence (except for gross negligence).
7. Notification and Contact. When we notify or contact you regarding the Service, we may use a method that we consider appropriate and is legal, such as posting notices within the Service. When you contact us, please use the inquiry form available on LINE TV Platform.
9. Language, Governing Law and Jurisdiction. In the event of a contradiction between the English Version and Thai translation, the provisions in the English Version shall take precedence. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of Japan. Conflicts that arise from the Service or conflicts between Users and the Company related to the Service will be governed primarily under the exclusive jurisdiction of the District Court of Tokyo or the Tokyo Summary Court.
Last updated : November 26, 2020
THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION!
Your file was submitted successfully. Please note that it will be published on LINE TV service after being reviewed.